BE PART OF THE DELIVERY TEAM FOR THE 2017 AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITY GAMES
INTERN OR VOLUNTEER WITH US!
We will be offering Internship and Volunteering opportunities for the 2017 Australian University Games on the Gold Coast, so stay tuned for updates on what these roles will involve and how to apply.
Opportunities available will be within one of the following functional areas:
- Marketing & Media
- Special Events
- Workforce & Administration
- Receive industry relevant training
- Work closely with AUS staff in the functional area you are assigned
- Make industry contacts in the sport and event environment
- Build your resume with quality work experience
Volunteering or Interning as part of the Games, you will also receive:
- Volunteer uniform to keep
- All catering provided across venues during your shifts
- Ticket to the Volunteer thank you function
- A note of reference and certificate (upon request)
- The opportunity to be involved in the wider activity program during the games (outside of shift commitments)
Internship Opportunities Now Open
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of the planning and delivery of Australias' LARGEST annual multi-sport event right here on the Gold Coast. You can gain valuable industry experience in a face paced, event based environment and be part of the team to deliver what is set to be the BIGGEST AUG yet.
A number of our internship opportunities are now open for application. Please take a look at the role descriptions below and submit your application if interested.
- Workforce Assistant
- Sport Liaison Assistant
- Sport Medicine Assistant
- Ceremonies and Awards Assistant
- Operations Assistant
- Special Events Assistant