Please make sure you have your team code from your University Team Manager before you register.
For information about how you can #playunigames this year please contact your sports officer on campus.
- Standard Registration fee: $180 per participant
- Standard Registration fee for sports held over one or two days: $150 per participant
- Competitor fee plus late registration fee: $215 per participant
- Non-competing official: $30
- Transport pass: $55
- An $9.00 service fee is payable per competitor at the time of submitting registration
- a $5.00 service fee is payable per non-competing official at the time of submitting registration
- Standard registration period ends: Friday 25 August 2017 (no new teams accepted after this date)
- Late registration period from: Saturday 26 August 2017 (late fee applies)
- entry into your chosen sport
- qualified competition management staff, officials and referees
- sports medicine support (if required for injury treatment)
- access to exclusive student-athlete activities
- medals (should you receive a place in your sport)